SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cyan's GH Thread -- ERUPTION 1ST PLACE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
I know you're amazing, but Satch Boogie would be on a whole 'nother level!

What's your method for solo F? I've hit D twice but F is beyond me...

What I do for D is (1)(2) alternate tapping on the Os. Focus on the fret changes, and make sure you tap O before changing the anchored fret and you should be good. After that it's all luck, lol.

Oh and your other FCs are great too! LRM and ZWGD especially. Can't wait for that FGFC!

For Solo F, I just hit the bottom two notes with one hand and the top two with the other, I'll edit in a video link in a bit.

Also thanks! Sadly though, my orange fret seemingly died yesterday, so Satch Boogie will have to wait :(

Solo F video: https://youtu.be/KreiQViCT4M
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the dual HFT FCs, and Eruption! 46/47 and 85/86 is a pretty sick place to be, if I do say so myself :p

Guess that bad fret on your guitar didn't stand in your way for long! Can't wait to see what you pull off next :)

Funny, you mentioned in your tweet that you now have the OMBFC of Eruption, which I never realized I had gotten that myself as well lol.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Congrats on the dual HFT FCs, and Eruption! 46/47 and 85/86 is a pretty sick place to be, if I do say so myself :p

Guess that bad fret on your guitar didn't stand in your way for long! Can't wait to see what you pull off next :)

Funny, you mentioned in your tweet that you now have the OMBFC of Eruption, which I never realized I had gotten that myself as well lol.

Thank you! Those few songs did not take as long as I thought they would. With that fret though, I actually had to rewire the entire neck of the guitar because the original 2007 wires are terrible, so I'm hoping I can get back to some big grinds like One GHM and Satch Boogie.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe no one commented on your FREAKING ONE FC!!! Seriously that is such an amazing FC, the FGFC is all but yours now. WE and DE are not necessarily easy songs, but they are nothing in comparison. I'm a little scared to see how far you'll go at this point :O
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One FC ? shit, when did that happened ???

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
I can't believe no one commented on your FREAKING ONE FC!!! Seriously that is such an amazing FC, the FGFC is all but yours now. WE and DE are not necessarily easy songs, but they are nothing in comparison. I'm a little scared to see how far you'll go at this point :O

Haha thanks, I was sitting here hoping to see somebody mention the One FC eventually.

Where I'm at now, I'm honestly thinking of spending time on strumming speed to see if I'm The One is viable, but that won't be until spring 2022 probably. Satch and maybe BWoLP are my next big grinds for now.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
One FC ? shit, when did that happened ???

Yeah I have no idea lol. I think it was my 2nd run to FSA that day? I never struggled with slider notes as much as others I guess, so something simple yet fast isn't too bad for me.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't feel like adding it in the main post, so I'll just say it here. Got GHM down to just MoP, and also finished Tech FC's of Speeding, IYWP, and somehow FoTS. I made a list of the sections I have left in the game, as well as what FC's I'll be going for probably after I finish 5, M, and WT.
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we all can agree that One is incredible, it does not mean that the rest of the songs in GHM are easy (despite your comments apparently )
Really anything in the top 10 (and certainly top 5) in this game is an accomplishment in itself, but to get all but one in such a short time is amazing

That being said, hurry up and get Puppets

Noticed you're also doing various cleanup in WoR as well, so congrats on that. Can't wait to see 90+/93 one day

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
While we all can agree that One is incredible, it does not mean that the rest of the songs in GHM are easy (despite your comments apparently )
Really anything in the top 10 (and certainly top 5) in this game is an accomplishment in itself, but to get all but one in such a short time is amazing

That being said, hurry up and get Puppets

Noticed you're also doing various cleanup in WoR as well, so congrats on that. Can't wait to see 90+/93 one day

Haha, thank you :D

Don't worry, I will definitely have Puppets soon, the only hard part is the transition to the zigzags honestly.

WoR will be interesting, as I'm slowly figuring out that literally every song is consistently awkward in some way.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread Bump:

As I said in the main post, I will be posting a big accomplishment every day for the rest of 2021. I don't want to say exactly what everything is, but most of them will be YouTube premieres for a good reason...
Jellu  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the GHM FGFC! Sure you had it in the bag after One but still, incredible work. FSA FC alone is pretty incredible work..

FCs: 45 | 63 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 205/211 | Total 646/660
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on GH5 and GHM FGFCs! Again, inevitable after 21CSM and One, but still incredible accomplishments all the same.

I can't believe you have even more impressive accomplishments in the pipeline... I can only assume you must've FGFCd GHWT O.O
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Congrats on GH5 and GHM FGFCs! Again, inevitable after 21CSM and One, but still incredible accomplishments all the same.

I can't believe you have even more impressive accomplishments in the pipeline... I can only assume you must've FGFCd GHWT O.O

Thanks! It feels weird to vault these for more than a few hours, so it's nice to finally upload them.

About GHWT, you'll just have to wait and see ;)
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
Congratulations on the GHM FGFC! Sure you had it in the bag after One but still, incredible work. FSA FC alone is pretty incredible work..

Thank you :)

I did spend quite a lot of time learning FSA, it's basically become the section I can get in a couple tries whenever I feel like it, which would help a lot if I get an FBFC crew for it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: