SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cyan's GH Thread -- ERUPTION 1ST PLACE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Saw the BiM stream, amazing FC and u got it SO fast. Practice runs werent quite at the FC stage and yet u still managed to get it. Solo B and C are crazy, thats why i rank this FC very high. I see u got some easy ones out the way in GH2

I had actually been practicing on and off for almost the entire day before I started the stream, and had hit B, C, and D about 10 times each at that point. B was a bit inconsistent, but I was sure I could get C and D consistently enough for full runs.

Yeah, I'll try and get all the "easy" to "tough" songs out of the way now, as BiM gave me a bit of a confidence boost on this engine.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because It's Midnight is an incredible FC, but I suppose not surprising considering your new-school dominance. If anything the sheer speed at which you got this is a sign of your potential. It's honestly scary how quickly and naturally you've been improving at this game... Would not be surprised at all if you FSFC by the end of the year :O
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Because It's Midnight is an incredible FC, but I suppose not surprising considering your new-school dominance. If anything the sheer speed at which you got this is a sign of your potential. It's honestly scary how quickly and naturally you've been improving at this game... Would not be surprised at all if you FSFC by the end of the year :O

I doubt I could have an FSFC by the end of the year, but mayyyyyyyyyybe end of next year with enough training. However, I'd like to have a Tech FSFC by the end of the year, which seems much more feasible.

Actually, I went through every song I haven't FC'd in GH1 and Tech FC'd them (on CH with an All Strum Note modifier) all except for BatM, which is just down to the end of the solo. Doing that gave me confidence in a handful of songs (SoD, Godzilla, and even FiU), so I might try and push it to 40/47 in that game in a bit...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rate at which you're improving / have been getting these FCs is nuts. You're truly insane.

CyanCrayon86948 wrote:
Actually, I went through every song I haven't FC'd in GH1 and Tech FC'd them (on CH with an All Strum Note modifier) all except for BatM, which is just down to the end of the solo. Doing that gave me confidence in a handful of songs (SoD, Godzilla, and even FiU), so I might try and push it to 40/47 in that game in a bit...

If you're interested in setting it up, GH1 Practice Mode might be helpful with this. It's not too hard to get going, provided you have a PS2 that meets the criteria (which I believe a large portion of them do)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnsapqbOfE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to look into that. GH1 practice mode sounds very helpful. Not sure if I have the resources to get it running on the PS2, but if it works on an emulator that could be helpful practice...
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job finally slaying your demon with that Speeding FC! I hope I can do the same with TDWF soon :)

I would say you're running out of possible FCs, but old school is obviously a huge opportunity still. One GH3 would be amazing, and I really shouldn't be surprised that it's possible for you given what you've already done. Personally it feels 10x harder than GHM version but I'm not looking to FC either one lol.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Nice job finally slaying your demon with that Speeding FC! I hope I can do the same with TDWF soon :)

I would say you're running out of possible FCs, but old school is obviously a huge opportunity still. One GH3 would be amazing, and I really shouldn't be surprised that it's possible for you given what you've already done. Personally it feels 10x harder than GHM version but I'm not looking to FC either one lol.

Thanks!

Right now, I'm not too sure what songs I could do to get to like 640/660. What I see possible, I could maybe get somewhere between 635 and 638? Anything after that is gonna be long grind after long grind, but 640 sounds like a nice place to get.

Good luck with TDWF, I know you can get it!
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

635-638 FCs and One FC at least possible, these statememts dont match : D + 4 FGFCs! I think that in a few months you'll have 640, i saw u already got Spanish Castle Mqgic GH1 so u are quiqly learning GH1 and got EE in 80s which is crazy hard and u got BiM aswell so -1 in 80s incoming tho PwM can be a thoug picle like it was for me. GH2 is same as GH80s engine so u can take down FCs one by one at least 58/64 will happen. Good luck! Im counting on u.

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait. What?! You are sitting at -6 new school and are now getting good at O211? That's pretty insane. 640 shouldn't be your goal, 650 should at the rate you are going. Typically, the last 12 FCs people are missing are out of these 15:
GH1 - Bark at the Moon
GH1 - Fire it Up
GH2 - Trogdor
GH2 - Jordan
GH80s - Because It's Midnight
GH80s - Ballroom Blitz
GH3 - One
GH3 - Through the Fire and Flames
GHWT - Satch Boogie
GHM - One
GHSH - Through the Fire and Flames
GHVH - I'm the One
GHWoR - Chemical Warfare
GHWoR - Black Widow of La Porte
GHWoR - Fury of the Storm

Since you already have 3 of those, you have the skills to hit 648 for sure, assuming you carry over your new school skills to O211. That means 650 isn't out of the realm of possibility. I think Score Hero wise you have had the best year of anyone, you are truly tearing things up. Here's to hoping your O211 skills are as good as your new school. Keep up the great work.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
635-638 FCs and One FC at least possible, these statememts dont match : D + 4 FGFCs! I think that in a few months you'll have 640, i saw u already got Spanish Castle Mqgic GH1 so u are quiqly learning GH1 and got EE in 80s which is crazy hard and u got BiM aswell so -1 in 80s incoming tho PwM can be a thoug picle like it was for me. GH2 is same as GH80s engine so u can take down FCs one by one at least 58/64 will happen. Good luck! Im counting on u.

Thank you for the support! I'll be trying my best
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Wait. What?! You are sitting at -6 new school and are now getting good at O211? That's pretty insane. 640 shouldn't be your goal, 650 should at the rate you are going. Typically, the last 12 FCs people are missing are out of these 15:
GH1 - Bark at the Moon
GH1 - Fire it Up
GH2 - Trogdor
GH2 - Jordan
GH80s - Because It's Midnight
GH80s - Ballroom Blitz
GH3 - One
GH3 - Through the Fire and Flames
GHWT - Satch Boogie
GHM - One
GHSH - Through the Fire and Flames
GHVH - I'm the One
GHWoR - Chemical Warfare
GHWoR - Black Widow of La Porte
GHWoR - Fury of the Storm

Since you already have 3 of those, you have the skills to hit 648 for sure, assuming you carry over your new school skills to O211. That means 650 isn't out of the realm of possibility. I think Score Hero wise you have had the best year of anyone, you are truly tearing things up. Here's to hoping your O211 skills are as good as your new school. Keep up the great work.

Thanks! I think I've carried a lot of potential over to O211, but I feel there's still some things I need to get down more before I try and get 200/211 or some big milestone.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an update on the remaining GH80s songs:

Round and Round: Still sucks, the FC is just gonna be that lucky run.
Play With Me: FC'd Solo B to Outro, and I can get to Solo A on command, might be soon.
Ballroom Blitz: I've gotten a -3 on the solo, but I think I need a bit more tuning on my method.
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGFC hype!

It'll be interesting to see how much trouble BB will (or won't) give you, but the other two are only a matter of time.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
FGFC hype!

It'll be interesting to see how much trouble BB will (or won't) give you, but the other two are only a matter of time.

You were right about only being a matter of time haha, R&R didn't take very long. PWM still needs more time though.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THREAD BUMP FOR CW FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: