ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHM - FC Breakdown Project - Thread 8 *COMPLETE*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dyer's Eve
01) Fug
02) ElementOfZero
03) FL4RE
04) Perre

War Ensemble
01) Anthony8
02) Bulblax
03) voidedalive2x
04) Jellu
05) f4phantom2500
06) WhYYZ
07) JosephL
08) alexhaz64
09) The-B.O.D.

happy thanksgiving everyone.

i'm thankful for a very vocal minority that happens to have points that make sense. sorry but you're still the minority. this is just based on majority opinion, nothing more.

let's get to the next question and finish this up before monday.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Yes, it really does. I wish once I hit X ammount of FCs I just magically earned the stamina perk and could hit KoC, Ties that Bind, Any Slayer song, FFWF, ect. It comes with longevity of playing the game, hence why strumming songs are almost always regarded as the hardest.

If you were to put that same effort into doing a particular solo, I'd wager solos being as something that is learned much faster than strumming for most people.

Not always. I started playing WoR and I FC'd TTB within a week of having the game. GH:M, I got nearly every strumming song out of the way aside from DE and ANL before 40 FC's. I get tough strumming songs before tough fretting songs 9 times out of ten. You did say most people at the end of that sentence, but i'm just providing an example, and that should explain my viewpoint on certain things, like FFWF still being here.

Edit: Spoon you forgot to include my vote for WE (it doesn't matter as it wins either way, just saying =p).
BobDole  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q46: War Ensemble

Fast purple note triplets in Disposable Heroes are way harder than anything in War Ensemble for me.

Q47: Fight Fire with Fire

This one is an easy decision (IMO)...All Nightmare Long's solos just blow Fight Fire with Fire's out of the water, and the burning riff isn't hard enough to make up for that.

Q48: I prefer the style of this thread.

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
FFWF isn't in the same league as TTB or WE strumming though (just like Chemical Warfare's strumming isn't as hard as WE's by any means).

I was just naming tiring songs. And to me CW is way worse than WE's in that regard. WE is more technique. (and luckily you can timing manipulate the verses, CW I cant find a consistent way. I hate that strumming engine)

And Bradmasta I know that you pride yourself on the strumming aspect, I mean just look at the signature. Your point on TTB was mine exactly; since you've had so much practice from the previous games, then I'd expect TTB to be at a lower point on your list than others. I'm trying to vote as if every one of these threads were starting new. If we were to say, well GH:M is to be considered after GH1,2,3,A,WT then yeah, FFWF would be at a lower position. But it is still pretty tiring, I'll keep it going for a while but I always end up with a miss. I get discouraged pretty fast with that song so I didn't fc it before my disc fucked up.

In retrospect, I think i should have voted it easier than Whiplash (was it up at the same time?)

Q46 I would say DH, but Im pretty sure everyone is going to go the same route as DE and say WE easier. I'll save the trouble and say WE.

Q47 FFWF

Q48 I'd say neither. you should have two questions going on at once. Easiest and Hardest. 1 / 47 first, 2 /46, 3/45 ect. That way it fills the list faster and I think it may help with middle songs.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
In retrospect, I think i should have voted it easier than Whiplash (was it up at the same time?)

yup. http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1758442#1758442
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose your right, I just don't feel FFWF should still be here, but I digress.

46) WE is easier IMO, but the way people have been posting about WE being so difficult I doubt I win this lol

47) FFWF is easier (ANL was my 48th FC)

48)I'm not sure tbh.
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the threads being ran this way over the Smash Hits way.
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DH is easier than WE

ANL is easier than FFWF

I don't have a preference.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DH is easier. And FFWF is easier.

And idk either way there's still gonna be issues but I think this way is better for the on disc songs at least

also

Q46 I would say DH, but Im pretty sure everyone is going to go the same route as DE and say WE easier. I'll save the trouble and say WE.

this kind of mentality isnt good for these lol
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DH, FFWF, and idc. I'm focusing more on the FGFCs (and adhering them to the breakdown than I am to how they're run.

Also, does that mean that GH5 is after WT?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disposable Heroes

Fight Fire with Fire

Don't know yet. I'll let you know when we are further into the SH thread.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow after how the last one went, DH is winning? I'll change it to how was going to vote to Disposable Heroes.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Jellu  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 46: DH is easier. One > DE > WE > DH that's pretty clear to me

Question 47: fight fire with fire fight fire with fire fight fire with fire fight fire with fire fight fire with fire FIGHT!

Question 48: this is better way to vote

FCs: 45 | 63 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 205/211 | Total 646/660
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q48 : I'll haver to say this way, even if it's longer I think the breakdown is more accurate then. Also I agree with Element's voting system even more than this one.

Not voting on these songs since I didn't FC any of them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Ensemble is most certainly easier than DH. DH has solo A and B, which is harder than any section in WE. Then you have the other 8 minutes of the song, all of which is missable. WE is shorter, the solos are easier, and outside of a bit of strumming, there's nothing terribly complex. Seems like a clear choice to me.

I'm gonna go with FFWF as being easier than ANL, even though I still feel that FFWF is harder than everyone has been saying. I got it at #45 or so iirc, and it was a complete fluke. Even so, once you learn the burning riff, the FC is pretty much yours. ANL just throws so much at you, the solos are tough, the strumming is tough... and it's loooooong...

I prefer this style of voting, only because I prefer having less voting options overall. I know it's slower, but I get overwhelmed when I have to rank six or seven songs, half of which I don't remember the charts for. I am lazy and don't have enough time to refresh my memory most of the time, so DLC and easier charts tend to be forgotten. Less options for voting=more chance I'll actually vote. :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 58 of 61

Jump to: