ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S6 - XBOX - Hard Playoffs Thread - Congrats Jedi/SE42/Diablo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diablocon  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkoz wrote:
Wow, I made it through, but I fear this is where I will end. FoP is the hardest song for me. I've only got through it once. I was dreading this song being in the competition. Plus it doesn't help that I'm going up against the number one seed in XH3. This may be yours diablocon.

Don't worry, FoP is one of my weaker songs. Playing it kills my fingers due to its annoying pace.

Higgatron didn't make it through though. That certainly surprised me.
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week will be tough, i only have pretty much 1 day to play (sunday) and b08 plays better on weekdays. If i get through i'll have to play hard
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
prdwong  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this round is where I bow out. I'm so obviously inferior to the three remaining masters... =p I had loads of fun this season! Now to decide what league to participate in next season!!

gl to JediHero, brock, and psx!!
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has definitely been a learning experience for me.

Thank you, elx, for moderating this league and updating the scores despite our incessant nagging.

Thank you guys who gave me tips on improving my game: brock for introducing the idea of early whammy (never knew about that until this league), psx for the whammy fix, and Boomsars for the tack idea.

And thanks to the rest of you that didn't drop out prematurely and kept this a competitive league. I came in with less than 20 FCs and I have about 30 now. I'll probably give expert a shot for next season. Probably won't make it into the top tier, but better off that way anyway.

See you all in the next league!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job kwkemrtapu id really like to see how much you beat me by i thought i had a decent score specially since you put like a 330K in the day before we found out it was this song i guess i just underestimated you and didnt play enough
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: chuckie0424
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prdwong wrote:
Well, this round is where I bow out. I'm so obviously inferior to the three remaining masters... =p I had loads of fun this season! Now to decide what league to participate in next season!!

So you aren't even going to bother with this round? To be quite honest, if I were Undone, I'd be pretty pissed about that.
xXGhostXx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
prdwong wrote:

So you aren't even going to bother with this round? To be quite honest, if I were Undone, I'd be pretty pissed about that.

So pissed that he is gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done Diablocon!

I had fun this league
hope to try it again

M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, despite the fact that I got eliminated by TarLaPaN (Who better win so I don't look bad ) I actually had a good day at guitar hero
I finally got my long sought 400K achievement on Free Bird Medium
I nailed the Red yellow section, and in my mind i'm thinking oh boy, i'm going to get the Malmsteen achievement, however I was in switch and had my first finger on red even though it was on medium, then a blue note came and i put my pinky down, only to find it was on orange, and my note streak was done, i'll prolly try tomorrow, but either way 400K!!
and not only that, on my first try since week 2 I played Crazy On you and I 5 starred it, its like the rythem finally clicked and I beat it with an extra 40K
so good luck to all in the playoffs
and just out of curiosity, if for some reason one of the people on my side of the bracket doesn't submit scores, can I still submit mine as an alternative?? Prolly not, but I love Fall of Pangea (its like my new favorite song) and I despise KitN, awell
This long and boring message that no one will read is brought to you by Fig Newtons
xXGhostXx  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmm fig newtons

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXGhostXx wrote:
mmmmm fig newtons

I know this is dangerous having this fig newtons logo across the winshield but they are just so goddamn good
overlordandm  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This round should be a good one for XH-1. Brock finally gets his chance for a fair round against Psx (still LOL at last season). And it looks like it might be extremely close for the final round. Jedihero vs Brock/Psx for the finall round will be good to see the results.

Oh and on a side note, W00T at my 360 deciding to accept the towel trick and face the music that if it didnt start it wouldnt be able to provide me with the awesome graphics and gameplay that Halo 3 will offer. I decided to try the towel trick in one last desperate attemp to get it to work because one of my friends was coming over and it would be a bummer to not be able to play 360. I did the towel trick and my 360 has been working since yesterday. ive gotten about 7+ hours of gaming and it still works so W00t.(if it stopped working when i got halo 3 i would probably burn my school down and bury myself alive.)
prdwong  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXGhostXx wrote:
elx wrote:
prdwong wrote:

So pissed that he is gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

Of course I will compete in this round! I just don't believe I have any realistic chance of advancing to the next round... =)
b08smith  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrrrrrrrr FoP has been stuck in my head all day and is driving me insane. It's by far my weakest song on GH (except six) can't seem to hold a combo for shit.

I'm still in shock that I made it this far at all so we'll just see what happens

TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b08smith wrote:
Grrrrrrrrr FoP has been stuck in my head all day and is driving me insane. It's by far my weakest song on GH (except six) can't seem to hold a combo for shit.

I'm still in shock that I made it this far at all so we'll just see what happens

I suck at FoP. I played it through like 3 times and am starting to mess up on the easy parts. I give up on life
EDIT: Im gonna pick up halo 3 tonight (maybe) so i can look forward to playing that. This looks like urs b08.
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]

Last edited by TarLaPaN on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: