ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Them Cheevo Sluts, Euro Expert Drummer/guitarist plz???
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Them Cheevo Sluts, Euro Expert Drummer/guitarist plz??? Reply with quote

Hey guys, lately I've been wanting lots and lots and lots and lots of achievements, and I noticed that there are TONS of easy Full Band achievements in GHSH, GHM, GHWT, and GH5 (the ones I have) as well as RB and RB2. Since those games aren't played much on XBL, it is hard to get people together to get the achievements, so I thought that I would post here. All of the achievements would be easy to get, I'm sure, 2-3 runs max.

So far, the people who have volunteered to me would lead to this line up:

Guitar/Bass: Me
Guitar/Bass: Mr.Scientist
Drums: uSound
Vocals: Guitarhaiz

Euro Group

Guitar/Bass: ShadoWolf
Guitar/Bass:
Drums:
Vocals: WhYYZ

Thanks to our volunteers, we now just need a guitarist/bassist and a drummer for the Euro People. Would be best if you were from that area too, to make scheduling easier. Because of the difficulty of a few of the ones that we will go for though (1 million points on Battery, and 2 mill on Freebird, I think) there is a sort of minimum skill level required for this. Not trying to shun people who aren't super advanced, but it's just that it probably isn't worth playing a song for half an hour just to get a certain score if it takes that much work because the song is hard for you.

tl;dr: GUITARIST/DRUMMER PLZ, others can volunteer, just keep the difficulty of some of these cheevos in mind, and let's get some gamerscore!

I'll add a list of all the full band achievements that I would like to get later, so you know what we would be working with.

OH, and this would mainly be over Christmas Break, since that's when the most people would be home and able to play. We'll probably have to have 2-3 sessions in order to get all of the cheev's we wanted, and the late december-mid january time slot would easily let us do that.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!

Last edited by Master-Tesuch on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind helping you out, though I don't know if I still have GHWT or not. I'll have to look.

I am a pretty good vocalist. At least, I was. Semi-retired but would love to play again.

My gamertag is PMS Hailz so, yeah. Cool. List may be full, so send me a message if you want to play. I'm online every day after 7 PM and any time on weekends (I have no Christmas break if that is a factor.. working full time etc ).

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to help.
However, I suck at vocals at the WT-era games (Read no FGFC), but that shouldn't really be a problem.
I can also fill the Guitar/Bass spot if needed. Be aware, I'm 1+ GMT.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm GMT+0, so it's kinda difficult for me on weekdays, but now I'm on Christmas break, I should be free much more often during the days.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S I don't have RB1 anymore.
P.P.S Yippi GMT +0
P.P.P.S Looking forward on finally getting 1000G on WT/M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 1k on every GH, so i can help with cheevos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YouJustWanna wrote:
I have a 1k on every GH, so i can help with cheevos

Wait.

You've 5* Raining blood on Expert+?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great to see such a positive response! Sorry I haven't replied to anyone, been super busy with finals, but I'm pretty much completely freed up now, so we should be good for getting some cheevos.

I made a list of all the easy Full Band achievements in GHM, GHSH, and GHVH ("easy" being everything except completing the Full Band Career....not sure that we'ed be able to get that one done without some pretty long playing sessions). Here's the list:

GHSH

Thunderkissing (10 GS): Trigger Star Power simultaneously (4 player Band).
The Greatest Crew (20 GS): Complete a song with all Band members on Expert (4 player Band).
One For All (20 GS): Complete a song in a Band (4 players)
Free As A Band (35 GS): You scored 2,000,000 points on Free Bird as a Band
Cowboys From Hell (25 GS): Get 100% on a song as a Band (4 players)
Band Leader (10GS): Score the highest individual score in a 4 player Band

GHM

The Struggle Within (10GS): Complete a song in a band in Quickplay or Career (4 players)
The Four Horsemen (20GS): Complete a song with all band members on expert in Quickplay or Career (4 player band)
Ride the Lightning (10GS): You triggered star power simultaneously (4 player band
Metal Militia (30 GS): 100% a song (4 player band)
Master of Puppets (10 GS): You scored the highest individual score on a song in a band
Battery (30 GS): You scored 1,000,000 on the song Battery as a band (Secret)
2x4 (10 GS): Earn a band Hot Streak (4 player band)

GHVH

They Ran With The Devil (10GS): All band members get a 50 note streak at the same time. (4 player band
Somebody Get Them A Doctor (10GS) : Hit 100% of the notes in a song as a band. (4 player band)
Hung High (10GS): All band members earn an 8x multiplier at the same time. (4 player band)
Hot For High Scores (10GS): You scored 800,000 playing 'Hot for Teacher' with your band.
Everybody Wants Some (10GS): Complete a song with the full band. (4 player band)
Atomic Power Punk (10GS): All band members activate Star Power at the same time. (4 player band)

As you can see, most of them have a common theme, activate SP at the same time, get X amount of points on this song, etc., and it's pretty much all easy stuff. For the 100% as a band achievements we'ed probably want to just all play on beginner, because of the 100% glitch for vocals and sometimes drums. Plus we wouldn't have to grind for a FBFC that way.

And, if my mental math is right, just doing those three games' worth of cheevos would net us 300 GamerScore, which is not bad at all for probably an hours' worth of work. Most of them would only take one run, and the "Highest score in whole band" is most easily achieved by everyone playing on easy/beginniner except for the person who is going to get the highest score in band cheevo. After they get it, they switch to easy/beginner, and someone else gets on expert, etc. And, if we all had mics, then it wouldn't be too boring, grinding these out, since we all have such dazzlingly charming personalities.

If our sesh getting those achievements is fun/easy/awesome, then I can easily look up the other goals for, say, RB1, RB2, GH5, etc. Can't wait to get started.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
uSound  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:

Hot For High Scores (10GS): You scored 800,000 playing 'Hot for Teacher' with your band.

I haven't played it in months though, so maybe I can do it better now. This is all provided I can actually find the game. I wish I had a full size case for it instead of that slip cover thing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:

I haven't played it in months though, so maybe I can do it better now. This is all provided I can actually find the game. I wish I had a full size case for it instead of that slip cover thing.

Bah, we'll be fine. A guitar FC with good SP get's like 530k, so I'm sure with tons of misses, I could still get half the points we need with just my instrument. As long as we always activate together, we could get way more points than that. Freebird might be a tad harder, I think, because bass and drums are pretty mellow in that one, and most of the points are on guitar (not to mention that vox only gets points for half the song, right?). I'll do some runs to make sure I can hit what point fests are in the song, but we should still be okay.

Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to be part of this during my winter break, since I myself am kind of an achievement whore from time to time. :P I don't have Gold right now, but I have a few codes (1 month, 48h, etc.) I could enter so that's not really a problem.

I have every game for the XBox, except BH, RB and RB3, and I can play either Guitar or Bass. (Mostly Guitar, since I still have a pretty hard time with open notes on Bass, but probably nothing that would prevent from getting the achievements.)

Now, my last final is next week. I would probably be available Thursday (From NooLimitzz's house), but then after that I have a few things planned and would only be free starting on Sunday December 19th.

Also, MT, you should rent GH6, and we could do that game as well! xP That one has "non-regular band" achievements, which are even simpler to get! (Except that one that requires 2 vocalists... -_- lol)

PS: I'm GMT -5
PPS: GT -> RheaultWnage
PPPS: MT is hawt. =]

EDIT: I just went ahead and looked up the Band achievements for the other games. I personaly already have all but the last one for GHWT, but I'm missing nearly everything from the other games. Also, I have all the instruments (I just suck at Drums and Vox), so I could do the "play a song with 4 players on XXXXX" achievements, as long as I play on Hard for drums and Easy for Vocals. xP

GH:WT
  • Platinum Rockstars (50) - 100% a song as a band, hard or expert only (4 player band)
  • Solid Gold Rockstars (30) - 100% a song as a band (4 player band)
  • 1.21 Jiggowatts?!?! (15) - All band members activated star power at the same time (Secret)
  • Mine Is Bigger Than Yours (5) - Complete an Xbox LIVE Band v Band match (win or lose)
  • Heavy Metall... (35) - You scored 444,444 or more on the song Trapped Under Ice (Secret)
  • 50 Note Posse (15) - All band members get a 50 note streak at the same time (4 player band)
  • Should We Stick Together? (10) - Complete a song in a band (4 player band)
  • Super Group Unite (15) - You earned an 8x multiplier with the rest of the band at the same time (Secret)

GH5
  • All Four Bass Are Belong To Us (10) - Play a song with 4 Bass Guitarists
  • Barber Shop (10) - Play a song with 4 Vocalists
  • Challenge Of The Supergroup (20) - Complete 5 band challenges at Gold or better
  • Crank It Up To 11 (20) - Achieve a maxed out band multiplier as a standard band
  • Drumline (10) - Play a song with 4 Drummers
  • Fest Quartet Quest (20) - Play 10 4-Player RockFest Mode games of any type
  • Our Powers Combined (10) - As a 4 player standard band, all 4 players activate Star Power simultaneously
  • Rocktopus (20) - Make a standard 8 player Band v Band match online, win or lose
  • Score Biggest (30) - Earn 3,000,000 points in a single song as a band
  • String Quartet (10) - Play a song with 4 Lead Guitarists
  • Synchronized (10) - Complete 20 Band Moments

GH:WoR
  • Apostates Of Orthodoxy (10) - 5-Star any song as a 4-player Non-Standard Band, with all players on Medium or higher (QP+)
  • Bearers of the Standard (10) -5-Star any song as a 4-player Standard Band, with all players on Medium or higher (QP+)
  • Gold Standard (20) - As a Standard Band, earn Gold or higher on 2 Band Challenges in a single play of a song (QP+)
  • Poor Boys (10) - Beat Bohemian Rhapsody as a band with all on Medium or higher, and at least 2 vocalists (QP+)
  • Scions Of Excess (20) - Earn an 11x Band multiplier with any 4-player Band configuration (QP+)
  • The Meek (10) - Beat 2112 Part 4 as a Standard band with 3 or more members, all on Medium or higher difficulty (QP+)

We could also do the Band Challenges on some songs for GH:WoR, because there is one achievement that requires you to get all 42 songs available on any song (Expect Power Challenges), so you need to get the band ones.

Last edited by Mr.Scientist on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RheaultWnage
uSound  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be available after the 16th in which I will be xbox-ing my sorrows (finals) away.
Still haven't found GH:VH, I think my friend's borrowing it? lol.
No love for Band Hero? I've been missing a few band ones in that game... it's an easy 1000 that I can't do by myself.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
I'll be available after the 16th in which I will be xbox-ing my sorrows (finals) away.
Still haven't found GH:VH, I think my friend's borrowing it? lol.
No love for Band Hero? I've been missing a few band ones in that game... it's an easy 1000 that I can't do by myself.

I can help with BH if you like.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
I'd love to be part of this during my winter break, since I myself am kind of an achievement whore from time to time. :P

YUS! I'd love to do this with mi amigo from The Land of Can.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Now, my last final is next week. I would probably be available Thursday (From NooLimitzz's house), but then after that I have a few things planned and would only be free starting on Sunday December 19th.

Yeah, I think it might be best to start around the 19th anyway, just to be sure that everyone is free and whatnot.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Also, MT, you should rent GH6, and we could do that game as well! xP That one has "non-regular band" achievements, which are even simpler to get! (Except that one that requires 2 vocalists... -_- lol)

Yeah....I might try and rent it. I'm not exactly sure if my local game shop has GH games for rent, but I'd definitely try.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
PS: I'm GMT -5
PPS: GT -> RheaultWnage
PPPS: MT is hawt. =]

Yes, we are in almost the same time zone, which would make it much more doable if you and I were seshing together. Can everyone else post their time zones? It would make it easier figuring out what would be the most conveinient, because coordinating sesh's with people across the world can be a strain (getting an american, two frenchies, and an aussie together for the Scream Aim Fire FBFC was....complicated XD)

And that post post post script is quite excellent, I'll be sure to add it to my sig sometime.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
EDIT: I just went ahead and looked up the Band achievements for the other games. I personaly already have all but the last one for GHWT, but I'm missing nearly everything from the other games. Also, I have all the instruments (I just suck at Drums and Vox), so I could do the "play a song with 4 players on XXXXX" achievements, as long as I play on Hard for drums and Easy for Vocals. xP

THANKS! I was going to look up those achievements anyway, but you saved me some time. Thankya darling.

Okay then, since lots of people volunteered, I almost wonder if we could do this as two groups, a UK group and a US group, to ease the time differences. What are the time zones of Hailz, uSound, and YouJustWanna?

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Texas, so Central time (GMT-6). But like I said I'm available only after 7 PM on weekdays and any time on weekends (within reason... would rather not play at 3 AM and such).

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: