ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Them Cheevo Sluts, Euro Expert Drummer/guitarist plz???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Virginia, so that's Eastern Time, GMT -5. I'm available at like 3PM - 1AM my time, give or take the days that I actually have plans.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, wow. Looks like timezones would work out almost perfectly for Hailz, Scientist, uSound, and I, lol, since we're all GMT -6 or 5. Perhaps some more Europeans might join us, to complete the people waaaay over there? If no one else wants to, I wouldn't mind playing through it again to help you guys out, obviously, but surely there are more people who want the cheevos, over in the lands of U Rope.

Ah, and I was browsing through RB1, and saw that there are TONS of world tour achievements, like, we're talking 20 AT LEAST. It's disgusting, because that would actually be somewhat time consuming to do. I might be up for it, at least trying it (if it takes tooooo long/isn't fun then I would give up after 3-4 achievements, would anyone want to try it with me? These are just the "completed all gigs in boston" ones, not endless setlist, btw)

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
uSound  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
RB1 stuff

Doesn't RB1 not have online world tour? It's been a while, but I think how it was.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and bought GH:WT for the hell of it. $5? Yeah, that's worth it.

So, when I get it in the mail, I would definitely like to help out with the band achievements. I might have to learn the songs first, but we'll see.

I'm on the east coast (EST) and tend to rock late at night. (after 10PM)

Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:

So, when I get it in the mail, I would definitely like to help out with the band achievements. I might have to learn the songs first, but we'll see.

Cool beans! Which instrument do you play? And since you play pretty late, it would actually work out great for you playing with our brethren across the sea. Perhaps you and Shadow could be the other cheevo group. We would only need two more pssps, and if it's the vox spot that's empty, maybe WhYYZ could fill it. And YouJustWanna, if his time zone allows.

And, since time zones work out best for the Hailz, Scientist, uSound, and I....let's pick a sesh time. Since weekends work best for Hails, could we aim for Sunday the 19th? In the evening-ish. How does that work for people? My schedule is probably the most flexible, so are there any issues with that day?

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:

Cool beans! Which instrument do you play? And since you play pretty late, it would actually work out great for you playing with our brethren across the sea. Perhaps you and Shadow could be the other cheevo group. We would only need two more pssps, and if it's the vox spot that's empty, maybe WhYYZ could fill it. And YouJustWanna, if his time zone allows.
I think you've done your maths wrong. If he starts rocking out at 10pm, then that means I'd have to be on Xbox playing GH at ~4/5am. Which is unlikely.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
And, since time zones work out best for the Hailz, Scientist, uSound, and I....let's pick a sesh time. Since weekends work best for Hails, could we aim for Sunday the 19th? In the evening-ish. How does that work for people? My schedule is probably the most flexible, so are there any issues with that day?

Yusss that's good for me! Also, if you'd be willing to, we could both get online a bit earlier and do some of those "Win a PFO", "Win a FO", "Win by 20k", etc. achievements.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you change the title a bit so euro people join as well?
We, (Shadowolf and me) need a guitar player and a drummer.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:

Cool beans! Which instrument do you play?

Expert guitar, expert bass, medium drums, medium vocals.

Shado, it's quite possible you'd see me in the mornings too, which I guess would be late afternoon/early evening too. Just depends on my work schedule that day.

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:

Yusss that's good for me! Also, if you'd be willing to, we could both get online a bit earlier and do some of those "Win a PFO", "Win a FO", "Win by 20k", etc. achievements.

I'll probably be online all day on Sunday. My husband will probably be playing WoW. Typical, lol.

Might have dinner with the parents but before or after dinner time is good for me. I wake up for work at 6 AM so ideally would want to be done before 11? Fair enough? Also yes those RB1 World Tour achievements are local only. I'm fortunate enough to have 1000 on RB1 but it was a pain in the ass even locally.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Mr.Scientist wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:

I'll probably be online all day on Sunday. My husband will probably be playing WoW. Typical, lol.

Might have dinner with the parents but before or after dinner time is good for me. I wake up for work at 6 AM so ideally would want to be done before 11? Fair enough? Also yes those RB1 World Tour achievements are local only. I'm fortunate enough to have 1000 on RB1 but it was a pain in the ass even locally.

Yeah, that would work fine. Anytime between 12 and 7 PM would be best for me, so if you know when you will be dinner-ing, we could just work around that. And the 19th would be tomorrow....Sunday, will that work for you, Scientst/uSound?

And let's start with GHM and GHSH, if we get those done super quick then we can try GHVH.

EDIT: And "uSound" is uSound's gamertag, right? I checked on the little box by his sig, but I'd just like to confirm it before we try to do a sesh tomorrow

Last edited by Master-Tesuch on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Sunday, will that work for you, Scientst/uSound?

And let's start with GHM and GHSH, if we get those done super quick then we can try GHVH.

Fine with me, just post in this thread/send me a PM whenever you guys are ready and I'll get on XBL.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Yeah, that would work fine. Anytime between 12 and 7 PM would be best for me, so if you know when you will be dinner-ing, we could just work around that. And the 19th would be tomorrow....Sunday, will that work for you, Scientst/uSound?

EDIT: And "uSound" is uSound's gamertag, right? I checked on the little box by his sig, but I'd just like to confirm it before we try to do a sesh tomorrow

Tomorrow sounds good and yeah, uSound is my gamertag.

I've got GHM and GHSH ready but I'll need to get GHVH back from my friend, so I'll try to do that before we play it. Also, I guess I can use my GH kit since it might be the one that works "best" out of the ones I have right now.
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready whenever you guys are. I just sent a friend request to uSound and Hailz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: