ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"Held" notes?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDom  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbonegro wrote:
These sections annoy the hell out of me. It is such a stupid way of doing it. This is drums. All you need to do is hit the drums, and they will make a sound. It ruins the games overall realistic feel when you loose the sustain and get jump back on board. Its just silly. Seems to me they just got lazy and didnt bother to fix this in a good way, no, lets just use the same mechanic as on guitar. What's next? needing to use the base pedal to strum while pressing the pads down?

Arg. Sorry, just needed to get this out of my system. Been bugging me for some time now. Love the drum kit though. Even if my bass pedal activates when i lift my foot of the pad or tap it gently with the drum stick.

It makes sense to put a sustain in place of like 64th notes and faster, beacuse those would be insanely hard on a plastic kit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: