ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Master Expert FC Breakdown
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perre  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice Cream Man triplets are easy. Don't anchor.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it's been addressed, but it's not been updated in the original post: what's #69 on the WoR list?

Edit: never mind. You've got 2 #65s.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about GH:WoR, why is Call Me The Breeze above (harder than) Nemesis and Ravenous? The solos in these songs are harder than anything in CMTB, and Nemesis also has dat intro.
Also, switch TDWF and Sudden Death. TDWF is much much much harder.

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:
Talking about GH:WoR, why is Call Me The Breeze above (harder than) Nemesis and Ravenous? The solos in these songs are harder than anything in CMTB, and Nemesis also has dat intro.

lolwut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:

I strongly disagree with everything in this post.
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:

i strongly lolwut at everything in this post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, TDWF Solo 2B knocks everything in SD down, and the verse pattern in TDWF is fucking stupid (and it appears many times during the song!). SD only really hard parts are the full intro and Verse 2 (Solo B is all about paying attention and double-strumming the BS strums to avoid missing)

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
darkshad0w  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:

Yeah, I have tech FC on CMtB and about -3 in a real run, but I can FC Nemesis and Ravenous solos only on slow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JosephL wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's been addressed, but it's not been updated in the original post: what's #69 on the WoR list?

Edit: never mind. You've got 2 #65s.
No, it was never addressed. Thank you for that catch. You guys are my editing team, so if you don't point out something that looks wrong, I'm probably just not seeing it since there are so many different lists and things to manage in the post at this point.

Shaffx: Most people seem to be disagreeing with you. Sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:
Seriously, TDWF Solo 2B knocks everything in SD down, and the verse pattern in TDWF is fucking stupid (and it appears many times during the song!). SD only really hard parts are the full intro and Verse 2 (Solo B is all about paying attention and double-strumming the BS strums to avoid missing)

Solo 2B is not very hard at all, just tap it like a normal zig-zag. SD is hard all over the place and both solo B and verse 2 are generally considered to be harder than anything in TDWF.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cdw01 wrote:
No, it was never addressed. Thank you for that catch.

You're quite welcome. I only noticed it because I C&P'd the songs from 1-65 to make a list of those that I don't have FC'd as a referral for my accomplishments thread.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:

WTFLOL. You have got to be kidding me...
CapnDane  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is such a win! It's a lot of help, thanks you guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:

I can't disagree more with this post.

Ravenous and Nemesis are, outside of their solos, fairly easy. Call Me the Breeze is extremely inconsistent throughout the whole song with its random strums and differentiating patterns. Ravenous and Nemesis only have one remotely difficult part each, which doesn't justify for their total difficulty since finding a consistent method for them is actually quite simple.

Sudden Death is harder because of Verse 2 and Solo B; those two sections alone are harder to FC than anything in This Day We Fight. Unlike Nemesis and Ravenous which had tough but basic solos, Sudden Death's sections are not only a hell of a lot harder, but are also absolute hell to find a consistent method for due to their nontraditional structure. Solo 2B in TDWF is somewhat tough, but even that's not that difficult once you get the hang of it, and the strumming in the verses are simply a matter of getting used to (I find This Day in particular to be severely overrated).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paraphrasing here;

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
Nemesis and Ravenous are not harder than Call Me the Breeze because there's only one hard section and CmtB is hard throughout.

Sudden Death is harder than TDWF because there's two hard sections in SD.

Make up your mind, is one hard section harder than a lot of not so hard sections or is it the other way around? Your logic isn't consistent.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32

Jump to: