ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Battlefield 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V0Lt4Ge  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mxVdWIPdFs

Mediocre montage, YEEEAAAH.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchiridion wrote:
The USAS-12 + Frag Rounds is ruining this game. Fact.

agreed. If frag ammo only supressed a bunch and did little damage I'd be ok with it, but its like an automatic grenade launcher. Hardcore makes it especially bad. You only survive 2 splash shots if you're lucky in hcore. Plus it works cross map which is a load of garbage. I can stand on the top of the tall building on sharqi and kill people across at the construction site in 1 burst fire. Its total crap

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, BF3 has sold 10 million copies. That is impressive. Not CoD numbers, but extremely high numbers nontheless.

Also, next week the new DLC will be announced at some event. Hoping it's done like the Karkand one, having 4 or 5 maps and a batch of new guns and maybe even a new game mode. I'm expecting 2142 Titan based game mode with aircraft carriers

Apparently the DLC is rumored to be called "All America", with the maps being based in places obviously in the U.S., in particular, maybe New York? Not really hoping for another map like Siene Crossing or Grand Bazaar unless they expand the destruction and add abit more exciting areas to them, but we'll see. I'm just excited for the possibility of new weapons and really, there aren't any maps I hate in BF3 so far, there are just different styles of map that depend on my playmode
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing sale time! Buy Mass Effect 3 before March 5th on Origins and get a digital copy of Battlefield 3 for free. BF3 is a game worth owning on it's own, but free with another good game? Pretty sweet deal.

http://bf3blog.com/2012/02/preorder-mass-effect-3-get-battlefield-3-free/

And this does count for if you buy the console version through the Origins page, though it doesn't change the copy of BF3 you get, it's PC only for that, but really, why would you buy it for console? That's just silly!
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what happened to the possible DLC announcement, but it's gotta be coming up next month I'm sure. Though what is coming out next month is a MAJOR patch. Probably the biggest one yet that tweaks nearly everything in the game, in particular, weapons got many individual changes. There is simply too many tweaks to post, so check it out in the website below lol

http://bf3blog.com/2012/02/list-of-confirmed-battlefield-3-fixes-released/
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And FINALLY they announced the next expansion packs, all three having a specific theme about it. The BF purists will rage at the next maps being more like Metro, Siene, and Grand Bazaar with close quarter design. As with Karkand, it will have 4 maps and 10 new weapons. The second pack is Armor Kill, that'll bring big vehicle action. And the final one is End Game, but no information on that one. I kinda hate that they are waiting till June to release the next pack though. That'll be 6 months between releases.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/close-quarters

Great to see they are promoting better destruction to as seen with Karkand, so I'm hoping we'll see more wall destruction this time around in comparison to other close quarter maps.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey does anybody still play this. I just bought it and am looking for some people to play it with.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I'm still around.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play it a bunch still, 150 hours in it right now, but I only play with some close buddies.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the maps don't have vehicles I do fine. But i suck with all the vehicles :p.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time I'm sucking, is in jets. I'm an average pilot, but all it takes is someone with a joystick, which that alone seems like a huge advantage to me, but if they know how to use it, there's no point in flying. They'll outmaneuver me every time. Very annoying lol
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been years since I've played an FPS. I played battlefield 2 pretty hardcore for a long time. But never got into the bad companies or call of duty.

So i'm pretty bad right now :p

I'm sure one i know the levels better it will better. As it is now wander like an idiot and get shot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone been playing the Close Quarters expansion? Curious how it was and no, I don't care that the maps are small lol Was just wondering how good they are for what they are. All the big maps are coming with Armored Kill. I plan to get the expansion soon once I can buy the Premium deal, which is actually a pretty good deal to get.
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
Anyone been playing the Close Quarters expansion? Curious how it was and no, I don't care that the maps are small lol Was just wondering how good they are for what they are. All the big maps are coming with Armored Kill. I plan to get the expansion soon once I can buy the Premium deal, which is actually a pretty good deal to get.

Have not played it personally but I have a friend who plays loads of BF3 (around 300-400 hours or so total) who said that it sucks. According to him it feels like a much worse version of CoD so take that for what it's worth.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't take that for much, cause I just think that is coming from someone that wants only big maps lol While I agree the bigger maps are better, I can still enjoy smaller maps. If it's like CoD, it's just a better way to play maps like that instead of playing lame CoD lol I was mostly just gonna grab it for the guns anyways, especially since the next pack doesn't have any new guns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to: