ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Green Day Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: The Official Green Day Thread Reply with quote

Official Green Day Website
Green Day Authority
Myspace
Wikipedia Page
------------------------------------
22 Years, and still going strong. Getting their own game sometime next year. Discuss anything about the band.
Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, I'm glad someone made a thread about Green Day. They've been my favorite band for about 5 years now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I'm not a fan of anything they've done in the past 10 years, I did enjoy their old albums from the 90's. Just fun stuff.
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with threads for bands, especially not Green Day as I'm a big fan, but when there's literally nothing to discuss except "I'm glad someone made a thread about Green Day. They've been my favorite band for about 5 years now." or "Though I'm not a fan of anything they've done in the past 10 years, I did enjoy their old albums from the 90's. Just fun stuff." I don't see any need for a thread.

Feel free to re-make this thread, but have something to actually discuss. Otherwise, there are already threads you can talk about Green Day in as your favorite band.

Also, don't put Official in the thread title. Your thread is not official unless we say so. Personally I'd rather not see "un-official" either but it's fine if you want it there. Having thread in the tile is a bit redundant too, since it's obviously a thread, but I'm mainly concerned with the use of "official".
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: