ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Expert difficulty guitarist looking for band (WII NTSC)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mscall92  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Expert difficulty guitarist looking for band (WII NTSC) Reply with quote

As the title says, I play expert guitar and am looking for a band. Preferably a band with a drummer and singer, both on expert. I've been mostly playing Warriors of rock, so it would be a Band for warriors of rock. I'm not perfect and dont really try to FC songs, but I don't do bad, unless comparing me to some of the best players makes me look bad, in which case I am . I don't have any trouble beating any of the game's songs aside from fury of the storm, which i'm less than consistent with. Hit me up if you want me. Also I'm not sure how to add people to my musician's list or whatever they called it, so I might need help with that.
lazor  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in a band but I wouldn't mind adding you to my musicians list.

I'm not sure how I would go about that. I didn't see a friend code in game so I guess I would use my Wii's friend code since WoR uses the Wii Friend List.
Numba260  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I have some friends who are expert players, some on guitar some on bass, a couple on drums and one on vocals, in which i play with. If you wanna add my wii # il add yours if you want to play online sumtime. Wii Console # ~ 3357-6386-1300-2773
iamdevin4life  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My code is 5711-6401-5982-2664. I have some friends that mostly play guitar and drums. Some play vocals and few play bass (I will sometimes be on bass). I will add all of you when I get the chance. For the record, if we play a hard song, I picked it.
Band name: "Missed Note Sound"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 5711640159822664
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: