ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TWO Wiki forums?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpikeX  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: TWO Wiki forums? Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1044

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=74

Yeah, that REALLY threw me for a loop. I was asking things that were already answered, and I was wondering why it was so dead.

I suggest possibly creating a link from the RB side to the GH side, since that one's more lively.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or rather, have the two forums link each other the same content (or whatever you would call that). By that I mean, if you make a thread in the RB Wiki forum, it will also appear and can be answered in the GH Wiki forum.
SpikeX  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bjwdestroyer wrote:
Or rather, have the two forums link each other the same content (or whatever you would call that). By that I mean, if you make a thread in the RB Wiki forum, it will also appear and can be answered in the GH Wiki forum.
I agree, but I wasn't sure if that was possible, since you'd be cross-linking content across separate web domains (sh.com versus rb.sh.com) which is why I suggested point one to the other.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that that is possible at this point. JCirri said in a thread on the RB side that ideally, all of the Gen chat and website discussion threads were supposed to be accessible from either side, but they kept hitting road block after road block, and it was just a much harder project then they anticipated. I think it's something that is in the works to rectify, but I dont' think it's something that they can do a quick fix on. :/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
rkcr  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like that there's two forums, but that there's two wiki subforums really bothers me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: