ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scream Aim Fire Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chromelavadart  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Scream Aim Fire Help Reply with quote

i don't though already if their a forum about this. My bad if there is.

Is there a good way to get the part where you get from red to green then back real fast??????
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: Scream Aim Fire Help Reply with quote

What part are you talking about? Stuff like measure 8? If that's what you're talking about, there's no real trick to it, just build up your speed. Stick it like this:

RLRLRLRLRLRLRLRL

The down beats will always be hit with your right stick, so the first note of every color, or just the note on the bass hit, is hit with R.

EDIT TO ANYONE READING THIS: I finally found a good way to line up sticking with freticons! Normal capitol R's and bolded capitol L's are both identical in width to freticons. I'm not sure if anyone else actually takes the time to use the drum freticons, but if you do, that's the best way.

EDIT 2: I guess they'd actually be called padicons, huh?
Azerach  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last of the greens is hit with left before going back to red with your right... now to me it would seem quite difficult to move around the kit as your left is in the way of getting your right to the red. or am i just too slow?
i sware if neversoft fucks up GH:M, i will quit guitar hero forever. and then i will eat a bomb, go to neversoft headquarters, and i will express myself not in anger, but in millions of pieces. I know I'm a dick and all, but i think many people would eat a bomb and go to NS headquarters with me.
HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azerach wrote:
Last of the greens is hit with left before going back to red with your right... now to me it would seem quite difficult to move around the kit as your left is in the way of getting your right to the red. or am i just too slow?

It's not easy, but it's easier than double stroking with your right hand and then starting with left and then double hitting with the left to end the roll. Just hit the roll a little fast and then hit it a little late when you switch over. It's very, very difficult to do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or you could try hitting it rrllrrllrrll so that you have a longer time to switch. like a double roll where you bounce your stick off the pad to get it to register twice with each downstroke. i find that the pads are not bouncy enough to do it though, but i'm not that good of a drummer.
ABee1010  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayItsMike wrote:
Azerach wrote:

It's not easy, but it's easier than double stroking with your right hand and then starting with left and then double hitting with the left to end the roll. Just hit the roll a little fast and then hit it a little late when you switch over. It's very, very difficult to do.

Funny, that's how I do these type's of parts. If you can learn to throw those little doubles in there it can really help you develop a more efficient sticking pattern. Diffucult to learn but easier to execute once you've got it...
sonicandshadow97  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABee1010 wrote:
HoorayItsMike wrote:
Azerach wrote:

Funny, that's how I do these type's of parts. If you can learn to throw those little doubles in there it can really help you develop a more efficient sticking pattern. Diffucult to learn but easier to execute once you've got it...

For me, it depends on how fast it is. Because if it is slow (I.E. Overkill: I will go: RLRLRLRLR

I was in band for a bit before I moved, but I switched to sax, but I can do a really fast drum roll. I think if it was REALLY fast then I would do RRLLRRLLRRLLRRLL. But for your best bet on most songs in this game, RLRLRL is better.In My Opinion.

My Accomplishments. Come here or he will find you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 4584909948493616
XDeath66  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even look at the chart . . . i just count my beats and focus on hitting the drums with as much speed and accuracy as i can
sonicandshadow97  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: I use RRLLRRLLRRLL

My Accomplishments. Come here or he will find you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 4584909948493616
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: