ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What the hell?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iammax  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: What the hell? Reply with quote

Video explains it all... Monsoon, RB drums, expert. I'm 100% sure I didn't miss, yet it says I have 99 and one less streak than all the notes. But the sections are all 100% like they should be. I didn't have any extra hits. Anybody want to fill me in on what the hell is going on? (I don't drum often, so if this is a well known thing, sorry; but I'm reasonably confused)

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/iammax/?action=view&current=glitch.flv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you activate star power on a snare note, or did you miss any other note to hit the activation? 'Cos that's probably it, the SP glitch - it counts as you missing the note you didn't hit when you activated, but doesn't break your streak.
iammax  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I don't remember... but that's probablhy it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TheDom is right, but just in case, I'd check the Drum Forum on the Rock Band Side, since they'd obviously know a lot more about Rock Band.
Silly  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ That wouldn't help as this glitch happens no matter which kit you're using. It's a problem with GHWT's engine rather than RB's drums.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
^ That wouldn't help as this glitch happens no matter which kit you're using. It's a problem with GHWT's engine rather than RB's drums.

Der, I assumed he meant he was playing Monsoon on Rock Band, I forgot it's in World Tour, too. /facepalm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: