ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour Vocals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
familyguy  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero World Tour Vocals Reply with quote

I play wii but I'm assuming this applies to every system.

I can't friggin read the crap!!!! I can barely ready any of the words when singing vocals, especially in band. What is going on? Do not tell me it's because my tv isn't widescreen, because I just spent 200 bucks on this game, and they aren't gonna let me switch the visual settings?

Is there anything I can do? Please help

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the PS2 version and a wide screen TV. It is still very difficult to make out letters, even when naming custom rockers. The letters appear very small and even blurry in some instances. Much Frustration.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=79

The vocal TSG exists for a reason. I'd blame it on a bad font and text compression, personally.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=79

The vocal TSG exists for a reason. I'd blame it on a bad font and text compression, personally.

Yes it does, but it was only created today, his post was yesterday.

^Thanks to MSH-Hitman for this.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Luptak Attack
Ouzo  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Vocals.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
I'd blame it on a bad font and text compression, personally.

Says the person who has an unreasonably small sig font.

But seriously, the font's not something I would really favor in this game. Needs to be larger. Like I need my reeltars and computer at home instead of having to type out everything in 1st hour at school. >_>

EDIT: 500th post, Guitar God lolol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
13rats  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's pretty off topic but I really don't want to start another topic so...

I probably sound really stupid asking this, but I just got my 360 on Tuesday and I can't figure out where to plug the mic in. Please help?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have your flat, it is on the right of the power button. There is an oval flap which opens up, and there are two USB ports inside.

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
killerjames1313  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13rats wrote:
I know it's pretty off topic but I really don't want to start another topic so...

I probably sound really stupid asking this, but I just got my 360 on Tuesday and I can't figure out where to plug the mic in. Please help?

Thanks

Plug the mic into any USB spot as you would a normal controler, and make sure you have a controler turned on/plugged in as well as the mic, 3 USB ports are on the 360, the 2 front panel ones and one next to the ethernet port in the back
SpinalFan  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour Vocals Reply with quote

familyguy wrote:
I play wii but I'm assuming this applies to every system.

I can't friggin read the crap!!!! I can barely ready any of the words when singing vocals, especially in band. What is going on? Do not tell me it's because my tv isn't widescreen, because I just spent 200 bucks on this game, and they aren't gonna let me switch the visual settings?

Is there anything I can do? Please help

A lot of people seem to have that problem here - I had never heard of anyone having it. I'll take a picture of mine... maybe it's bad too and I just don't see it? I'm using HDMI out to 42" LCD @ 1080p and I have no problem reading it...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SpinalFan
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... Press start and change Vocal Style to Non-Scrolling

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: