ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
obsticle 1 help...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g0dly  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: obsticle 1 help... Reply with quote

i can't pass that part with the reds and blues. i dont know if i should play them lrlrlr or do left for the reds and right on the blues, i have tried both ways (and faild miserably), but i would like to hear how somebody who can actually hit this section plays it so i dont waste all my time trying to figure out how to play it a more difficult way.
TheDom  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That part is annoying, but I can comfortably get through using right for blue and left for red - just practice it until you can get the rythmn, and save star power for that part.
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I divide that section into two parts that just keep repeating over and over. There's with bass on blue, and then there's . If I think about them in that way, my brain keeps track of what it's doing, otherwise it just turns into a big mass of notes and I get off-time (usually rushing it). Also my left hand is always red and my right hand is always blue, no cross over or anything like that.

Slow it down in practice mode first until you get a decent percentage and then work your way up to full speed.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's really no miracle technique for this section - if you want to keep combo through this, you just have to learn to hit red really quickly twice with your left hand. If you're just looking to pass, ignore (yes, skip, wtf) the blue in so that you can keep using two hands through the rest of the section. Be sure to save up Starpower too.

I usually end up FCing this section REALLY choppy, like, hitting the quick reds waaay too fast and leaning into all my hits and have this huge face the entire time etc XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that, i beat it firts try. i can't help but wonder though, do you think it would be possible to hit the blue with your left just to avoid having to do those fast double hits? it was so easy when i just played the blue as a red because i just had to go rlrlrlrl, so if i hit the blue with the left, it would be easy even though i might have to contort my arms in some strange way lol.
Trogdon  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could cross your arms, I did that before I developed left arm strength
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: