ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:M HBFL last note

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: GH:M HBFL last note Reply with quote

I can't hit it. I mean the orange sustain + bass note. Tried in real runs and practice mode, in both X and X+. Haven't been able to hit it yet. A bit irritating since it cost me an FC earlier.

If anyone has/can hit it, please share

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit it...though I was nowhere close to an FC, if that helps

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the note is anything like the broken note in Overkill, you should try to hit the bass notes out of sync with your crash hits. I hit the Overkill note like that all the time. Basically, I hit the crash as fast as I can with one hand but make noticeable pauses (I believe you have to hit it 3 times in a second) and I hit the bass between those pauses. So, try to hit the bass note during the pause between your crash hits. That should work.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been able to hit it now, I'm not entirely sure how, but seems to require being super precise and hitting the cymbol marginally before the bass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: