ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
A way to hit the dead note in Trapped Under Ice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: A way to hit the dead note in Trapped Under Ice Reply with quote

Wow, nobody posts here much. Anyway the dead note in Solo 2A. Just hit the bass slightly after the yellow. Thats it.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
Mogwai  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead note?

What?
Check out some of my guides:
Guide To Rasing SH Score Rank - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I try to make electronic music: Http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
Almost 60 GH5 XFCs
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mogwai wrote:
Dead note?

What?

Yeah. One of the notes in Solo 2A in unhittable as it will break your combo every time. Unless you hit the bass slighty after the yellow.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, I can at least hit it some of the time now.

You don't happen to know how to hit the Solo D roll in Hotel California by any chance? >.>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
Thanks for that, I can at least hit it some of the time now.

You don't happen to know how to hit the Solo D roll in Hotel California by any chance? >.>

That's broken too? No wonder.

Gotta love pre-release playtesting, no?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Nightmare Long, Hard?
Now that would be a sight!

Scratch me Mosh 1, mister DJ man!
www.rbforum.se - The one and only Swedish RB froum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Fernwilter
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, um... You guys are assuming that just because you can't figure out how to hit a note that the game is broken?
13rats  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedibob5 wrote:
So, um... You guys are assuming that just because you can't figure out how to hit a note that the game is broken?

As far as I understand, it's either a non-existent note that serves only the purpose of breaking your combo if you miss it, or an invisible note that you need to hit as if that single one had performance mode turned on. If it's the first then hitting the bass just makes it count as hit, whether or not it raises your points and/or streak.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BYOB has a note like that right at the beginning orange bass hits. I'll try to see if this helps to hits it.
Beat Lou on Expert [ ]
5* Hard [ ] RB
TTAFTF Xpert [X]
snowyporpoise wrote:
Haha one day well run out of songs. And then welll be playing "Never Gonna Give you Up" by Rick Astley in Guitar Hero 71.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: