ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DTXmania

View previous topic :: View next topic  
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: DTXmania Reply with quote

Allright so I just found this game yesterday. So far it's pretty Fun.
I've been using my RB drum kit for it.(Brokrn Foot pedal so that's on auto play.)
Anyway I have a comfortable set up to play it right.

My question When I download the RB track packs from Gdamania.net/files/
They won't play. I can only play the single songs I gt from English, Metal and Dream Theater.

Help Please
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
I've tried to play those also, i'm pretty sure they're broke.

Thx. Got any suggestions while you're here
Xusder  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyways, I finally got the hang of making DTX files for DTXMania.

EDIT: The GDAMania.net site no longer has that potential malware threat bothering it anymore so it should be safe to enter again. Thank Meow (site creator for that) for that fix.

Personally, I know that most people don't play DTXMania, and interest would be minimal or non-existant, but whatever.

Customs I have finished:

Thrice - The Artist In The Ambulance
Download: Here
Youtube Video Preview: Here

Jonathan Coulton - Code Monkey

Jonathan Coulton - RE: Your Brains

Contra - Stage 1 Theme "Battle In The Dense Forest"

*NEW*

Mega Man 2 - Main Theme

*NEW*

ALL OF MY D.L.C. All RB 1/2 DLC, All RB:N DLC, All TB:RB DLC, All Exports (RB 1/L:RB/GD:RB). Pray for my Hard Drive!

Last edited by Xusder on Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 am; edited 13 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xusder PSN Name: Xusder Wii Friend Code: 2904437187104594
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a program I can use to make DTX songs
Xusder  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killermonkey wrote:
what's a program I can use to make DTX songs

GDACreator and other files necessary to make your own DTX Files

There's a video on Youtube by Meow, creator of the GDAMania.net site, that tells you how to make the files.

Lemme see if I can find it.

EDIT: Youtube GDACreator Tutorial

Although he doesn't cover adding background videos, its relatively easy to make customs (once you understand how the editor works and various tips to make it work).

It's much more easier than GH/RB customs. I used Feedback, and it was a bitch to create something. Although, I haven't tried Freetar Hero yet since I couldn't find it online. I wonder if it's back up again?

If you need any help, I can help out with whatever knowledge I can give you, or I can make a tutorial (it'll take some time), just ask.

ALL OF MY D.L.C. All RB 1/2 DLC, All RB:N DLC, All TB:RB DLC, All Exports (RB 1/L:RB/GD:RB). Pray for my Hard Drive!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xusder PSN Name: Xusder Wii Friend Code: 2904437187104594
z1ppy  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, for anyone that wants it, I changed the chart for The Least 100 Seconds to only have 4 pads and bass, so it'll work for RB drumkit.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dmoedwtzhy1
For those that don't know, Least 100 Seconds is considered one of the hardest songs in the DrumMania series. I also did a cut down version of TTFAF, but with GHSH coming out, don't think I can post that. I'm gonna do Rock To Infinity next.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: z1ppy0
Xusder  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

z1ppy wrote:
Here, for anyone that wants it, I changed the chart for The Least 100 Seconds to only have 4 pads and bass, so it'll work for RB drumkit.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dmoedwtzhy1
For those that don't know, Least 100 Seconds is considered one of the hardest songs in the DrumMania series. I also did a cut down version of TTFAF, but with GHSH coming out, don't think I can post that. I'm gonna do Rock To Infinity next.

Heh, that's cool, downloading right now.

Also for those who have Ions with all the cymbals. Someone wrote a GlovePie script that works to isolate the cymbals from the rest of the pads.

Tried it and it seemed to work flawlessly, although, I couldn't actually play anything, since, you know, I'm left handed and all that jazz. Still If I looked away from the screen and played most of the songs I knew by memory, I would get mostly "Perfects" and some "Good" registers from the song.

Anyways, I'll try to link it up here in Scorehero, with full credit to the guy.

EDIT: Like I said, user by the name Ryx from the GDAMania.net forums wrote this code for GlovePie. All thanks go to him

Linkage:

GlovePie Download

IonToDTXmania Script

You put the script into your GlovePie folder, plug in the Ions, and load & run the script. Set the keys in the game and anyone with three cymbals and an Ion can have fun now.

aod  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, can one of you help me. idk how to insert the custom song into the game. its prolly really easy and i am just bein stupid, thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: